Tuesday, December 23, 2014

38 - A Week of Parties





First off mother. We are going to skype Wednesday at 2 Panama time. WEDNESDAY AT 2 MOTHER! 
haha Now that we got that out of the way! 

But please don't look up anything about San Mig. You won't wanna come. But the place that I am is actually super nice, just not so much at night. I'm so bringing you guys here! There are some amazing members out here and awesome people so we are totally coming. 

So I realized the first time I meet a person I normally don't talk much. I just listen and try to get to know the people better. But then after that I talk and make jokes and get people to like me! Haha. I have a whole diagram too! haha no just kidding I don't...... yet..... 

You freaking cool cats going to Harry Potter land without me! Dang you! Haha no it's okay. You guys just owe me another family trip! It's only fair! 

But now you know I can skype, just at a different time and date, so it will work out. 

San Mig is super close to the city and it's in the mountains. Like literally in the mountains! And it's awesome. It's kinda fresco there so it's nice. And no it's not like the slums built into the side of the mountain, it's like on the plateau in the mountain. And it's super jungle. Pretty much every meal is with members. The members are great about that out here. We do play a lot of games with families. It takes us about 30 minutes to get to church. It's kind of like something I haven't ever known. But don't worry, you will find out some day!! 

Now to my week. So last p day was good. And today we bought gifts for the zone Christmas party. I bought myself a tie that has the 10 commandments on it, it's awesome actually! And it was 3 dollars. Good buy in my book! Everyone compliments me on my ties. I have bought some cool ones out here so far! Anyway, we had some good lessons last week. We had to move our baptisms this weekend so hopefully we can figure out if they are ready or not. We also had to go to Price Smart aka Costco to buy the food for the party. We found a giant ham (pic included.) and then we bought some food for the change ( I got a giant thing of pop tarts). We got invited to some New Year's Eve parties so that will be fun! We also went to a birthday party and got to hit a pinata so that was fun! And now this week we are having a ton of parties and stuff and skyping and all that jazz. So it's a full week with lots of fun!
I'm glad you guys are having fun. I love you! Have a good break off from school! 
Love, Jakie

No comments:

Post a Comment