Haha yes mom! She is the smarty, the one we baptized! She's a cutie.
That's cool about the new Bishopric! And I'm glad you guys are having a good
summer!
But this week
was really slow, like really slow! It kinda stunk! But it's just how things go sometimes I
guess. Some weeks are better than others. But our investigators are
good. We found one that kinda fell
off the planet for a while and that was awesome! We gave her a Book of
Mormon and she said she would read it. So that was really cool! She works Sundays. so she can't come to
church, but we will talk to her about that. But we have found 3
new people to
start teaching and it is actually really good. We have 3 people reading
the Book of Mormon regularly and they are all enjoying it. But the only
problem is
getting them to come to church so we will see if that changes! I'm trying my
best to be even more obedient. It's hard, but I have noticed some changes so it's
good!
We have
changes this week so we will see what happens, but we are expecting to not leave.
But this week was rough mom. Really rough. It was rough because no one was home. We had problems with our numbers. I work my hardest and I try to do what's best for my area. But
the leaders always say it's not enough and our numbers aren't high enough. I kinda got upset and said I'm just going to work my
best. My work is for the Lord, not them. It might not have been the right thing to say but it's what I felt! So yeah that's my little rant.
Today was pretty cool! We went to brisas del golf. I wanted to play soccer or
basketball so badly and I took my knee brace. But I decided not to. It would
have just made my knee feel worse and that's the last thing I need right now! I had to go to the doctor because I got strep throat. The doctor gave me a shot in the butt!
CH emailed me, and said he goes to church with his girlfriend every
week! It's soo cool! I really hope he can change some stuff and figure out what
he wants.
Things are good. I'm sorry that this week isn't very good on the whole writing thing. Really not much happened this week. it was kind of boring actually. Sorry! Next week will be a lot better. I love you mom. Thank you for everything. I learned a lot from you and from dad. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment