| I guess the Lions Club is international! Who knew they had one in Arraigan, Panama? |
| My cool new Mola tie! |
Well first off, yeah at the zone conference we did tug of war and
then played basketball. I got in like 2 games and then my knee hurt too bad
so I stopped. But it was really fun. We had a pretty good time with it. And
yeah. I got a Mola tie. I'll send a picture. It's so sweet though!
I did talk to president about my leg. They are trying to figure out
what to do. He told me that maybe we could get the surgery here or maybe
I'll go home. But he did tell me if I go home, he said I can get healed and then
come back to the Panama misión. So that was a super super big weight lifted off my
shoulders. But before we make the final decisión I'm gonna ask him every
question, like how I'm gonna get there and back, how long I will be home,
everything like that. But if anything he will probably call me and then I will
probably email or call you guys when we figure it out. But that's what he told
me. Because if I can't come back here, I'm just gonna stay here to do it. That's my only worry
about this. But I took some money out today because we are going to this place
cinco de mayo-. they have like everything you could ever want there, and
it's all cheap because the other gringo knows all the members, so they give us
better prices. So I'm kinda stoked about it!
But this week was okay. We didn't really have much going on so it
was a super slow week. It doesn't help that I can't do much.
But yeah, the US
tied with Portugal! I was so mad! They were so close to getting a
second win! But they are tied with Brazil and Mexico so they are doing pretty
stinkin' good. The funny thing is even moms get super into the world cup out
here. I was like yeah, mom would not do that at all.
Reagan Littlewood is freakin' cute though! And I do need a bookmark so
that would really help! I can't wait to get it! I'm glad at least someone misses me!
But nothing too
exciting happened this week except on Sunday we had a good lesson with this girl. She is like 20, and her best friend is that one member in our área. We
had the lesson with them. She is ready to get baptized. She lives far away
and like stays with her friend every weekend to go to church. She has been
doing that for 2 years. We asked her about why she wants to get baptized. She
is super cool. We have a baptism date with her for the week after changes so either me
or my comp will be here. She got kinda sad when we told her that one of us
won't be here for it maybe. I guess we will see.
But yeah, that's it. I'll send pics. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment