Thursday, June 5, 2014

13 - Make sure to keep it real!



Haha! Our freakin' family is so awesome! I can't wait to get home and just chill with everyone! That reunion looked awesome!

Well I'm gonna call the doctors office tomorrow to get an appointment. So hopefully next week I can find out what is going on! But President met us and he looked at it. He said it could be a cyst but I don't know. I'll find out eventually! But no, I'm actually not mad at all. I'm not worried very much about my knees, and my place isn't hilly at all. But like the absolute worst thing that could happen is I come home for a bit to get surgery. So even if that, I will still be able to come back and finish my mission and that's all I'm really worried about.

But that elder is actually in my zone. He is pretty funny. I don't know about coming to the mission with only two weeks of MTC Spanish. It doesn't matter how much Spanish you can speak. It's still impossible to understand the people at first because they have such a different lisp thing that they do. But he told us all about Canada. But yeah, I got to know him a little bit while we were at a service project. 

Not much happened this week. We have one family, and they are really cool. The husband is a member, but the wife isn't. They came to church with us on Sunday, so that was cool. And the bishop wanted to meet with them. I guess we will just have to see. 

I'm really happy about Tyler. It's really good that he might go on a mission. It would be really cool to see him do that. But it's all up to him in the end. I'm just so glad I can be here and learn so much. 
 
So, dad, first off I'm gonna say something about the truck. You should put a k and n intake on it. And before you completely throw that out the window just listen. So more input and more output in a car equals more power and better fuel economy because the engine is working more efficiently without having to push and pull as hard. We already have a higher flow exhaust, and if you smell the exhaust it kind of has a gassy smell to it. That's because the engine has more output than it does input and it's making the engine run with more gas, which wastes more. So if you do get an intake, it will sound better, run better, have more power, and it will help the engine run longer. But hey, I'm just throwing it out there. Looking out for your investments here Papi! 

I have been reading Ether a lot lately. It's a really good book! It is a lot of really good things to remember. 

I love you! And I hope things keep going good! But I gotta go. I'll send a better email next week. I'll email you if I find anything out during the week about my knee. Make sure to keep it real. But I love you. See ya later!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment