Tuesday, May 6, 2014

9 - Splits and Elections!



Eating Fruit





A temple

Panama City

Panama City

The Panama Canal









A random horse.

I don't know why but we'll be Skyping with you on Saturday this week. That's what we are doing if that's okay with you. 2 o clock my time. But this week was weird. First I went on splits into the jungle. That was really cool but really tough. Then I got back to my area, where we have a breeze and no hills.

But after that we didn't really do much this week. Yesterday was elections so we didn't go out after church because no one was home and we were told not to. Then we taught some lessons. One of which we talked to a family about getting married. They had a lot of doubts but I told them to just pray. It's crazy that I'm like 10 years younger than them and I am telling them to pray to receive an answer about marriage. It was pretty cool.

And that was pretty much my week. Not much really happened. I know it's boring and I'm sorry. But I do have pictures to send so maybe that will make up for the short message! And just so you know, where I was eating that thing, I got to give their two little girls a blessing. One is named K., she is the cutest little girl ever! Almost as cute as little R.L. which is hard to do!

I love you and I'll see you Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment