Monday, April 7, 2014

4 - One Month!











I know this is late, but happy 1 day late birthday, Mom! I miss you! 

Well this week has been a lot better and I got a lot done. Well, actually I hurt my thumb and now I think it's a hairline fracture, that's what the doctor said. But I really want to know how dad and Marcus made it through the MTC! I'm beyond stressed! But I did find the letter in my shoe and I got the one you sent after I had been gone for 3 days. There is so much going on here. But today we went to the the temple, it is awesome! And we got to walk around for a while.

Yes I can drink the water here, but they have a bunch of filtered water jugs and dispensers everywhere, so it's kind of nice. 

That sounds fun to go to St. George, it's too bad I missed it. But I'm glad you had fun at the wedding.You tell Gage to back off with the slow dancing! You are MY mom! haha But those pictures are hilarious! And that's funny that Marcus got sick, maybe he should just stick to Portuguese food ;) 

And I am pretty sure Brooke got good grades just for the money! 

But that's too bad about Grandma Pearl being so sick. She has always been hilarious. But she has wanted to go for a while so it might be what's best. I guess it's almost time.   

I heard Marcus was being rude. Don't let him get to you, he thinks because he learned Portuguese he knows it all. haha.

Yes, I did take some money out of my account the other day so don't worry that my card got stolen! The scripture cases are hand made and they sell them in the store. A person comes in and puts names and scripture references on them for us. 

Oh, and thank you for the car news! At least someone is keeping me updated. 

But other than my thumb hurting, nothing really serious went wrong. But I love you, I'll send you some more pictures. I miss you. I'll talk to you next week. 

Only a week and a half to go and I'm headed to Panama!


No comments:

Post a Comment