Friday, April 11, 2014

5 - Last Week in the CCM


This week has been better. I had to go to the hospital\clinic to get some x rays of my thumb but they just said there is a little chip missing out of it. I actually got to teach the guy taking my x ray for a bit with my companion Elder Feeney. It was actually really fun. 
 
I am so ready to get to Panama. I know its going to be hard to motivate myself, but I can do it. I keep reading my blessing over and over just trying to remind myself that if I do everything I can, I'll get a hot wife someday! 
 
I love that picture! It is exactly what I pictured myself like as the middle child at one point! But now Brooke likes me more than Marcus so I think it will be okay ;) Brooke is gettin' a little wild out on the field! But at least she is getting aggressive. 
 
We had a final Spanish speaking test yesterday and I felt like I did pretty good. It's still hard and I have to pay attention all the time, but I feel like I am doing a lot better. 
 
Yes, I got the doughnuts you delivered and they were the most fantastic gift I have ever gotten! I was like the cookie monster with those bad boys! Thanks!
 
I'm sorry I don't send you much in my emails. You know I am a man of few words as it is! 
 
What I don't get is why is Marcus testing cars, he already has his own brand new car. It's not like he can just trade it in and grab a different one. I learned that from uncle Ken! 
 
Grandpa's wedding is actually really soon, it's too bad I'm going to miss it! I'm glad you guys got to go see Grandma Pearl.
 
I'm not surprised about the Jazz.
 
Yes I got to see all sessions of conference, in a suit, in a hot stuffy room but it was all in English. I actually wrote notes this time! It was weird how much easier it is to pay attention when you have nothing else to do! For some reason I'm not surprised Brooke made cookies during conference! 
 
By the way, one of my ties got blood on it and it wasn't a washable tie. I used some shout and some hot water and it got the stain out and it didn't wrinkle! I felt like such a boss! 
 
I'm glad things are good. I miss you. I am so ready to go out into the field and actually start teaching real investigators! Tell everyone I love them and miss them. Have fun on your trips and I'll send you some pictures in a minute. I might be able to e mail when I get to Panama next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment