Monday, April 21, 2014

6 - Headed to Panama!







Mom! I got all my flight info! I leave from Mexico City at 6:50 tomorrow morning and I arrive at Panama at 11 o clock. I am pretty excited to get there! I feel so ready, but so unprepared at the same time! I'll send you some pictures from this week in a little bit. 

Haha. I hope you are enjoying all your time on the beach. 

This is my district with our branch president and one of his councelors. I don't know how to spell that anymore. I just hope I can buy some McDonald's in Panama. I almost have all my stuff packed, but I have to leave the CCM at 2:30 in the morning, so we will see how well it goes. 

Tell dad I love him, text Marcus and tell him to stop whining because he never emailed me back, and tell Booga that I love her. And just so you know, that girl making a funny face isn't really weird, she was eating a sucker or something. 

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment