So good news! We are going to have the
baptism for G. this Saturday! I’m so excited! So we are really looking forward
to that! And we hope her family will come to church, that would be really nice.
That would be awesome to see a whole family accept the true gospel. But we will
see what we can do. But G. is really ready, but she had her first person tell
her she was wrong and her teacher told her a lot of incorrect things with the
church. She just told him, I’ve been there a lot and I know how it is, and I want
to go there. I feel good there and I believe what they teach as true. So that
was really cool to hear from her! I’m so glad that she has chosen to do this.
It’s an awesome feeling for me.
Things are going good here! We are
working hard. It’s
hard to find new people. It’s hard because there aren’t many people here. But I
guess it’s all part of mission work. But I am doing good ;) We have a few other
members that want us to teach their friends. We just gotta get them to help us
and go teach with us! So we will see what happens.
For my birthday, a few families made me
cake, and food and other things. It was actually really cool! But we played
basketball this week, and it was fun! I played okay and it felt good. I didn’t
have any knee problems so I felt pretty good about that.
I love the new house!!!!! Mom sent
pictures and it looks sick! It’s cool! And which room is mine? ;) I really hope
it ends fast! That would be awesome!
So Marcus finally sent me a good
letter! It was pretty cool! He kind of admitted that even though
he was a punk, he still loves me. So that was funny.
But other than that not much has been
going on, just crazy stuff in Paris, and running around in the sun :) Speaking
of, what do you want to do here in Panama when you come get me? It’s a real
question what we want to do.
But thanks for sending a Christmas
package. Have a good week! Make sure to keep going strong on the whole
workouts. Dad, make sure mom doesn’t get hurt in all that training! I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment