Well things went well this week. It's crazy that I've been on the island
for a month now!
That's crazy about Brooke's games though! What's the deal
though? Last year they got mercy ruled by both of those teams, but now it looks
like they are actually playing some dang soccer! I don't know how I feel
about the Brooke dating thing either. Too bad I can't be there to sharpen my swords
when he is over, just keep him in line. But it's okay. I'll get back
sooner than later! Haha
That's kind of funny that Marcus just calls and checks in. I'm pretty sure he misses me. I mean I would too! And of course he
realized that! But that's good news for me too about the ladies in Provo! If the ratio is still there
when I get back the chances will be good!
This week was really good. We had our baptism Saturday, and she chose me to do the baptism! It's so
cool that my first baptism of my life got to be in the ocean! It was a
super cool experience. But then Sunday was insane! Our branch president
said he wouldn't be able to come to church. And they were delivering
stuff to build us a new roof on the church so our district president
had to take his boat over there. Well it's actually the district's boat, to
bring the materials over here. And then they told us 'oh and yeah we didn't assign anyone to give talks.' So there were 4 priesthood holders in
the building. My comp presided and conducted, I blessed both the bread
and water for the Sacrament and we had an 80 year old guy pass the sacrament. Then me and my
comp both gave talks, and between us 2 we actually took up the whole
rest of the hour. After that my comp had to teach the adults,
and I had to teach the teenagers. We only had like an hour and a
half in the morning to prepare for everything so it was a super hectic
day.
But I gotta go. We are going on a trip to the other islands today. We have to do the finances for all the
other churches there. So I could possible by gone till Wednesday or Thursday but I
guess we will see! I might get to use internet in
a few hours when I go to Playon Chico but I'm not sure. Have a
good week! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment