Monday, August 25, 2014

19 - Airport Goodbye #2!










Well guys. I got here but it was kind of a tough ride. My flights got delayed, and then I got detained in Panama. While going through immigration, the guy was like follow me, and then he took me back into this big security room, and they said I was breaking a law. They said there is some law about re entry into the country, and it will cost like 2000 dollars! So I gave the paper they had me sign to the APs, and they said they would take care of it. Then after that when I had to go get my bags, I couldn't find them! I was looking for like 25 minutes, and they were nowhere! So I just wandered for a bit, come to find out they moved mine to another thing because my little fiasco in the security office took too long. So I just felt like sitting on the ground of the airport and crying, but I made it out of the airport. 

Now comes the other news, they are sending me out to San Blas islands. As mom will probably let you know, that means I only get to use internet either once a month or once a change. So far this isn't the trip I have wanted. So I'm not quite sure how to feel right now. But I guess I will just wait and see! So I guess I'll talk to you guys next time I'm on, and I'll let you know when I leave for San Blas if I can, if not good luck with everything. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment